Our supportive and encouraging community of women gently holds each other accountable for the personal goals we set for ourselves. Join us in training for a Gazelle Girl event and we’ll help you overcome the negative self talk.
The season kicks off on Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 8:00AM at Family Promise of Grand Rapids located at 516 Cherry St SE!
Ways to join in:
- Apply for a SOLE SISTERS SCHOLARSHIP
- Register to train and/or fundraise HERE
Sole Sisters supports you by offering:
- Community of women of all abilities working together to complete a Gazelle Girl event (5k, 10k or half marathon)
- Training calendar (January – May)
- Weekly group training opportunities with water, sports drink and nutrition
- Access to the Sole Sisters Clothing Closet
- Clinics to help with nutrition, injury prevention, and event day preparation
- Private access to Facebook group for encouragement and forums
- Sole Sisters race day shirt
Registration fee = $60
We are proud to announce that Sole Sisters was chosen as a fundraising partner for the 2019 Gazelle Girl Event! When you fundraise on behalf of Sole Sisters, you can help empower a woman through a Sole Sisters scholarship opportunity or provide access to the Clothing Closet.
Additional incentives when you fundraise (all amounts include the $60 registration fee)
- $100 – all of the above plus a discounted entry to the Gazelle Girl event of your choice
- $250 – all of the above plus a FREE entry into the Gazelle Girl event of your choice and a Sole Sisters buff band
- $500 – all of the above plus a Sole Sisters 3/4 zip pullover
- $1000 – all of the above plus access to the Gazelle Girl race weekend social event